Welcome to the Vancouver Skating Club's Online Registration System
ALL Registrations for 2019/2020 will be accepted ONLINE!
Below are instructions on how to set up your "Family Account "and register your participant/skater for 2019/2020.
We have included information on Skate Canada Fee for 2019/2020 year.
**Everyone must have a FAMILY Account to get started**
1. To begin, click on LOGIN at the top right corner of this page or the LOGIN button above to Create Your Family Account.
Add ADULT/PARENT as the MEMBER, then add Skater(s) as the PARTICIPANTS.
2. Once you have created your Family Account click on "Registration" in the menu bar at the top of the page.
You will be taken to our "Program Registrations" page.
3. ON "Program Registrations " page, USE FIND PROGRAMS column to EASILY select the program you wish to register.
*To VIEW "Canskate - Learn to Skate" or "CanPower - Power Skating" programs - USE the QUICK NAVIGATION (in FIND PROGRAMS column) and CLICK*
A) Select SEASON click on "Fall 2019 Winter 2020"
B) Select CATEGORY LEVELS
4. When you are done choosing your programs, confirm and checkout.
You will be able to pay online with credit card.
StarSkate/Competitive Skaters may choose to pay OFF Line by cheque or cash.
IMPORTANT ITEM to keep in mind when registering:
- All registrations require the annual Skate Canada Membership fee (Sep 1 - Aug 31. of following year).
This will automatically be added ONCE to your registration and is valid for Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer Seasons.
- Skate Canada Membership: The Vancouver Skating Club is governed by Skate Canada - a national recognized association with a strong history and an outstanding national and international reputation. Our CanSkate & CanPower programs are proven Skate Canada programs. All skaters who skate with us are required to join Skate Canada. The annual Skate Canada Membership fee is added to your registration invoice and is non-refundable.
CanSkate & CanPower Refund Policy: If you request to withdraw from a program more than FIVE days before the scheduled start date, you will receive a full refund less the Skate Canada Fee. If you request to withdraw withing five days and no less than 48 hours prior to the start of the second class, you will receive a refund less one class and the Skate Canada Fee.
NO REFUNDS or credits can be issued 48 hours prior to the second class once the program has started.
Thank you for choosing the Vancouver Skating Club and we look forward to seeing you on the ice!